Welcome to Pebble Class
The teacher in Pebble Class is Mrs McSweeney. Assisting Mrs McSweeney is Miss Beynon and Mr Griffiths.
Our topic for the Spring term is Extreme Earth.
It is an exciting topic where pupils will learn about different natural disasters, what causes them, and the impact on the communities that they affect.
Our topic for the Summer term is Olympics.
Our weekly routines at present are as follows:
- Start time is 9:10 am and we finish at 3:10pm.
- Children are allowed to bring their scooter to school on a Monday and Tuesday to enjoy during their break time.
- Thursday is always our outdoor games lessons. The children will need to bring their P.E kit with them every week, regardless of the weather.
- As restrictions continue to ease, we are hopeful that pupils will once again, visit Tenby swimming pool on Wednesday afternoons during the summer term - we will keep you informed.
- We are very lucky to be able to provide pupils access to a number of online learning platforms that will help to support their learning. Regular use at home and school will ensure the best possible progress for your child.
- Pupils are given a number of usernames and passwords for these different services - please check your child if they have their passwords for the following:
- RM Maths
- Big Maths
- Xtra Maths
- You are invited to join the 'Pebble' Class Dojo account - please enquire at school for further information. This provides an efficient and confidential text messaging service between parent and class teacher.
- You are also welcome to speak to the class teacher at the begining or end of the day, or telephone reception.